Friday 7 August 2009

Colour interpretations

Occasionally I find one of these quizzes that I feel I'd like to try - just to see:-) I came across this one today which tells you what your personal colours are based on how you answer a series of questions. I love colour and this intrigued me. So what colours would represent my personality and how would my answers be interpreted?

Your rainbow is intensely shaded green, red, and violet.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

Actually, its rather accurate. I can have patience on some things as I love to learn new things but those mood changes lead me to switch tasks regulary and have my fingers in many pies:-) I couldn't be a one project or one craft gal, I'm afraid as I get bored too quickly. Or maybe it's less like boredom, more like I've learnt that so what's next! Definitely a mixed media, hands-on, try everything gal:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails