Sunday 6 February 2011

Blog hop

I found this over at Creative Haven, thanks Terrie! A blog hop! I've seen sites where you can link your own work and blog but never knew it was called a blog hop - I know, I think I must be living on another planet sometimes :)) What a lovely idea. If you put the code in your own post, it will copy and post everyone who has entered so far automatically - nice! I managed to be number 99. I know what I'll be spending my time doing this weekend - 98 other links to check out :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh it's all good fun isn't it?! I love clicking those little links and being transported somewhere colourful and crafty. Although I can't take credit for the idea I am afraid...I took it from Annemarie's blog http://annemariesbreiblog.blogspot.com/ She has a linky thingy every Friday. I think it's a wonderful way of checking out new bloggy places =]

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails